Matt has been coaching runners and cyclists of all ability levels since June of 2008. He believes that a technical and hands-on coaching approach in combination with a fun and positive training atmosphere brings out the best performances in his athletes.
Matt has taught group fitness classes for various companies including Equinox and Mile High Run Club. More recently, he has been able to pursue his passion by teaching at Peloton.
- NYU Postbaccalaureate Prehealth Certification
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Hunter Allen Power-Based Training Certification
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- Schwinn Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
- USA Cycling Licensed Level 3 Coach
Notable Race Times
2006 | Jacksonville Marathon
2016 | Atlanta Half Marathon
2012 | Rev3 - Sandusky, Ohio
8k Cross Country:
2005 | Auburn Invitational
2006 | Florida State Opener